3 bottles ~ $66 quarterly
Each year club members will receive a case—12 bottles—of the Winemaker's special selections including pre-releases and reserve wines. In addition, members enjoy special discount rates online and in the Tasting Room, as well as 2 free tickets to your choice of one of the Winery's unique, special events.
This is how it works: Wines are shipped directly to our members four times per year in February, May, September, and December. In addition, members can reserve two free tickets to any our summer concerts in advance for guaranteed admission.JOIN NOW MEMBER LOGIN
- There is no charge to join the club.
- Price does not include applicable state sales tax and shipping charges. Sales tax and shipping are calculated individually for each shipment.
- Your credit card will be billed at the time of shipment for the discounted price of the wine, tax (where applicable), and shipping charges (except for members picking up their wine).
- Wine will be shipped to the address on file.
- An adult (21 yrs +) must be available to sign for the wine when delivered.
- It is your responsibility to notify us of address changes.
- Membership requires that you maintain participation for 4 consecutive shipments (one year).
- You may cancel or put your membership on hold at any time by contacting us after receiving your first four shipments. Cancellations must be received in writing (email is sufficient) or by phone and must be confirmed by Chatham Vineyards.
- If a shipment is returned undelivered, and you request reshipment, you will be charged twice for shipping. We will not ship a third time.
- The Church Creek Club reserves the right to cancel membership at any time, without cause.
- By law we are permitted to ship only to Alaska, District of Columbia (D.C.), Florida, Maryland, Minnesota, New York, and Virginia.